The Circle, at Hadley Learning Community has been working hard throughout the Coronavirus pandemic.
Details of our proposed reduced programme, opening hours & Covid-19 safe guidelines can be found below.
What are we doing to make our centre Covid-19 safe?
The Circle has taken many steps in order to make our facility Covid-19 safe both for our staff and you our valued customers. We have followed guidance issued from a number of governing bodies including, UK active, the Swimming Teacher Association, Badminton England & Swim England.
Our key aspects to follow when on site are;
- All activities, including fitness suite sessions, must now be booked in advance (bookings can be completed 7 days in advance)
- Follow social distancing measures (2m)
- Do not use changing facilities
- Arrive in clothing ready for your activity
- Thoroughly wash your hands regularly
- Bring your own equipment where possible (do not share equipment)
- Use contactless payment rather than cash/cheque
- Use hand sanitiser/wash stations wherever possible
- Avoid physical contact with other participants
- Stay hydrated by bringing your pre-filled water bottle
To ensure that we comply with current Covid-19 guidelines , staff will be following a strict cleaning and sanitising schedule, touchpoints around the site have been minimised, sessions in all areas have been programmed to minimise crossover of customers on site and deep cleaning has been programmed each evening after the centre is closed.
We have also invested in a fogging disinfectant machine to add a further level of cleaning to our facilities.
Centre Opening Hours & Reception Hours
Please note that our opening hours have been reduced in order to comply with current Covid-19 guidelines and to ensure that your visit to the centre is as safe as possible.
Please note these opening hours take effect from Thursday 3rd December
During Lockdown v2.0 the best way to contact us will be via our Facebook page; Circle at HLC or via our email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Following the centre closing on the 20th March 2020, for lockdown v1.0, due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, all memberships were automatically frozen from the 20th March 2020 and unfrozen on the 1st September 2020.
We will now be competing the same process for lockdown v2.0, whereas all memberships have now been frozen from the 2nd November 2020 and will be unfrozen on the 3rd December
Upon re-opening all activities must be booked in advance. This can be completed via the phone on 01952 388 470, email at: email@example.com or via facebook messenger.
Covid-19 Amended Timetabless