Circle at Hadley Learning Community is home to many various clubs & groups from Football to Roller skating, Bulgarian dancing to Street dance groups, we're sure there’s a club/group for you!
Can’t find your club on the list above? Contact us to see how you can feature on the page!
- Diddi Dance – At diddi dance we realise and encourage endless enthusiasm and energy in an action packed, full of fun 45-minute dance class
- GKR Karate Hadley - Karate is one of the most poplar and respected Martial Arts in the world. GKR promotes Karate for everyone. Classes start at 5yrs old
- Gravitate - Trampolining Club based at Hadley Learning Community & Idsall Sports Centre. Recreational and Competitive trampolining opportunities
- Let’s Roll – Roller Disco club based at Hadley Learning Community
- Lightning Sports - Lightning Sport Karate in Telford teaches a modern form of karate and kickboxing; with an emphasis on fight fitness, technique and readiness
- Kickstars Football– Kickstars Football is built on a foundation of years of football coaching experience, along with a dedication to offer your child an enjoyable, safe learning environment with FUN as the key element of every class. Join us every Saturday and Sunday for girls and boys 18mths – 8yrs.
- Polish Saturday School - Starting from a pre-school group of 4-year-olds to the groups preparing for the A-level exams. Students are put into functioning groups in order give children the opportunity to work individually targeted at their needs.
- Shropshire Tutor – Shropshire Tutor, part of the Teach me Group, is an independent private education provider, supporting children within the country in boosting their confidence and enriching their educational needs.
- Street Dance Telford – Street Dance Telford believe in Inspiration through Dance. Street Dance Telford Offer a variety of classes and services for all ages and abilities.
- Trinity Martial Arts - Martial arts and Self Defence for kids, teens and adults. Fun, friendly Kids Kickboxing for 5-12 year olds. For Teens (12+) and Adults, we teach effective Self Defence techniques, mixed with a fusion of practical martial arts. Classes every Wednesday.
- Telford Stage School – Telford Stage School has one central aim: to enable all our pupils to experience the fun, excitement, and challenge of performing while developing their own talents, strengths, and qualities.
- Water Babies – Our vision is a world where the physical and emotional development of every child is fully supported and nurtured from birth.